Launch reports from virtually anywhere.
Rockton’s DRM allows you to launch your reports from a variety of sources and programs, including:
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Management Reporter
- Report Writer
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Any Dexterity-based third-party program
Manage all your reports in one centralized spot.
Handle all of your Dynamics GP reporting in one convenient place. With DRM’s centralized, intuitive interface, users don’t need to try and understand different reporting engines. You have the flexibility to group, sort, manage and configure your reports in one spot and then choose when and how you want to batch, print, email, or save them.
Schedule and distribute reports on your terms.
DRM lets you send reports to your screen or printer, save to a file (PDF, Word, Excel, or HTML), email from Outlook, SMTP, or even inside CRM. Or if you need your reports at set intervals or at a later time, simply schedule them to go wherever you want, whenever you want. With our Dynamics GP reporting solution, you’ll never forget to run a report again, making you a shoe in for Employee of the Month. Great Plains reporting has never been easier!
5 ways Dynamics Report Manager will rock your world:
- Manage all your reporting without launching or installing other programs
- Leverage Crystal Reports with no additional expensive user licensing
- Schedule your reports for when, where, and how you need them
- Easily email reports from GP, CRM, Outlook, SMTP
- Batch reports against a list of data results or by setting your own parameters
See Dynamics Report Manager in action! Watch this short demo video: